Sunday, May 3, 2009

What to Wear

With graduation only 18 days away, my friends and I (being girls of course) have gotten into a few conversations about what to wear to the big day.

Traditionally it is custom to wear white but I personally am not a fan of white so I'm going to opt for the non traditional attire.

One of my good friends said she wore black pants and black shoes and another said she wore a navy blue dress and nude heels.

For all you fellow senior girls out there I would appreciate some feed back on what you plan to wear. I don't think it really matters as long as it's tasteful correct?

2 comments:

  1. I'm wearing black heels since the gown is black, and a red summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://newmediamobtown.blogspot.com/2009/05/what-to-wear.html

    ReplyDelete