Monday, May 11, 2009

My Summer Plans

I always love the end of the Spring semester. Not only does it mean no school, but it means the beginning of summer! The beach, the pool, lazy days with nothing to do! Although this summer won't be quite as relaxing as the last few, I think I will still make use of my time off. I picked up a second job, just working 2 extra days a week to help pay for my student loans. Plus there is the LSAT prep course fee I mentioned a few weeks ago. Oh yea, and then there is my slight shopping addiction. Besides that though I plan on relaxing by the pool, taking my dog to the park, and sleeping in!

I was curious as to what some other college graduates (or almost graduates) would be doing, so I casually asked around in some of my classes and here are the top 5 things people will be doing this summer:

1. relaxing/vacationing
2. looking for a job or completing an internship
3. traveling out of the country (Europe and Belize were two I remember)
4. taking a summer class to graduate
5. working

If anyone has anything else to tell me about that they will be doing after graduation, let me know! I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment