Thursday, May 7, 2009

I will miss it

I know I have been endlessly talking about how excited I am to be graduating and how sick I am of school but this morning I had a change of heart. I was in the library at 8 am and there were a decent amount of people in there and everyone was typing of discussing a project. The guy next to me got a phone call and was telling the person on the other line how he was never going to finish his project and he was freaking out.

My best friend stayed up all night to finish a presentation. I drank 3 cups of coffee yesterday and sat in the library for 7 hours writing a paper I should have written a month ago.

That's what I will miss. The excitement and the panic when you have 2 pages written of a 20 page paper and its due the next day. As much as I complain about class and projects, come september I'm sure I will be missing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment