Monday, April 13, 2009

The three best gifts

To all my friends and family out there who may be reading my blog, I would like to remind you that there are only 39 days to graduation! I would also like to mention the top three best gifts that I personally would love to recieve 39 days from now.

3. One gift I would love to recieve that I have always, always wanted but could lever afford is a Louis Vuitton purse. A real one. Now I know this seems a bit shallow but let me argue my point. If I am going to get a serious job, I need serious attire and I truely believe employers would take me more serious if I have a nice purse with me on my interview.

2. The second gift I would love to recieve would be a new laptop. I haven't had one in about 2 years now. You know, because all the time spent writing papers and doing school work finally burnt it out!

1. The the third and final gift I would love to recieve, and the ultimate gift, would be a trip out of the country. Maybe to India or Indonesia. I would love to go somewhere exotic, but also somewhere I could learn about another culture. I wouldn't want to just go to Mexico or somewhere beachy.

So, Mom or Dad, if you're reading this, you better start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment