Tuesday, April 7, 2009

looking forward to limbo

There is nothing I am looking forward to more than limbo. You know, that place you find yourself after you have graduated and finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel only to find that once you reach the end of the tunnel there is nothing more then a very, very long road to nowhere. I have no time to go to the gym. My poor dog gets so excited each time I pick up the leash, hoping I will take her to the park like I used to once upon a time, only to realize I am merely picking it up just to dust the leash off because I haven't used it in months. All I do is go to school, go to work, go to bed, wake up and repeat. I want to be lazy! I digress. Only 45 more days until I can happily rest, diploma in hand, in limbo.

3 comments:

  1. 45 days? That's it? Believe me...your teachers are looking forward to limbo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one counting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone wants to give up their tickets, my sister and brother in law would like to see me graduate. Believe me, I would like to see me graduate too.

    ReplyDelete