Thursday, April 23, 2009

relief

As criteria to graduate from Towson, every student must take a research class in the area of their major. So, me being a Mass Communications major, I am currently taking Mass Comm. Research. I don't care who you are or who your professor is, any class that involves SPSS and data reconfiguration is hard. I would say 2/3 of my class failed the first exam miserably. In fact, so many people failed (myself included) that she had to give us all 4 extra points just so we all wouldn't cry.

Well, we had our second exam yesterday and I studied for 2 days. When I actually took the test, I thought I was going to fail. Even afterwards I didn't feel confident. Especially since our professor kept saying "if you failed the first test and you fail this test, you probably won't pass the class." OK that helps calm my nerves... Especially since me not passing the class means me not graduating and it means a lot more money out of my pocket.

Well lucky for me she's a quick grader and I got my grade back today. Drum roll please... a B!! Barely, an 80% in fact, but still its a B! I am elated to say the least. There is hope for me yet. You all have a great weekend. I certainly will!

No comments:

Post a Comment