Thursday, March 26, 2009

HuffPost Tip

One of the tips offered in The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging is that when you get writers block to ask a question. Well my question is: How do people honestly have so much to blog about? I feel like this blog has turned into a boring relationship. You know, like when you are with someone for a long time and you spend a lot of time with the person and eventually they get to know everything about you. After awhile you run out of things to talk about because you have exhausted every topic imaginable. Now I'm not saying I have exhausted every topic on this subject, but I am bored with it and it's a rainy, dreary day, and I still can't think of anything worth blogging about, so I am a bit frustrated. Well that's it for now. I think I am going to give myself the weekend off, unless something so exciting happens that I can't help but blog (although I'm sure it won't). Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. The thing to remember is that there really is no such thing as writer's block.

    By that I mean that if you force yourself to write every day, like honestly make an effort to blog each day or every other at least, you'll find something on your mind worth blogging about here, even if it is just something you heard someone say or something you've been wondering about.

    The trick is to make a conscious effort to write, and when you do, you'll be surprised at how much you actually have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dana! I will keep that in mind later today

    ReplyDelete