Sunday, March 22, 2009

back to reality


I want to first begin by apologizing for not blogging in a week. I was celebrating my last spring break ever! My boyfriend took me to Vegas (which was amazing by the way). The picture above is of these beautiful blown glass flowers that cover the ceiling at the Venetian. I love the colors and I was told that each one of the flowers costs thousands of dollars. But, now that I'm back its back to reality. Eight weeks left of classes and then the much anticipated graduation day.


Secondly, I would like to say that I finished reading The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging and it is a great book with tons of information about blogging. It has really helped me a lot and I am going to share some tips with you in a couple later blogs. But for now its back to work. Hope everyone enjoys their final hours of spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment